Welcome to the Cyprus Business School
To be a Leading Business School that enhances knowledge and nurtures future leaders.
To develop, provide and maintain the best knowledge programmes, at affordable prices and in a learning environment that makes it possible for the business education of individuals who aspire to lead in the world tomorrow. We aim to enable our students, staff and faculty to discover their true talent and reach their utmost potential.
CIM strongly believes that universities should be guided by the principles of free and open debate and respect for those of different backgrounds or opinions. As members of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (the world’s first and oldest university association), we have signed the following declaration, to which we abide.
– Strive to develop an environment in which all students can understand and pursue their beliefs, in the spirit of mutual understanding and respect, and use these as a pathway to wider moral and personal development.
– Support the provision of opportunities in the curriculum and extracurricular activity to foster this mutual understanding and respect.
– View these initiatives as part of a wider commitment to academic, social, and international development.
– Recognise our responsibility, both as institutions or individuals, to work together and lead by example in pursuing the above principles.
CIM-Cyprus Business School was established in 1978 in Nicosia as The Cyprus Institute of Marketing and has been operating also in Limassol since 1984. Originally set up to promote the science of Marketing in Cyprus and abroad, during the last 45 year CIM-Cyprus Business School has evolved into an all-round Business School, offering an array of programmes at both Undergraduate as well as Postgraduate level – from Marketing, Business, to Accounting and Finance, Shipping, and Human Resource Management, Law, Hospitality Management and other.
Over the years, CIM-Cyprus Business School has provided the opportunity to more than 10,000 students to acquire acclaimed qualifications and fulfil their aspirations. A lot of our students are individuals who had missed out, for one reason or another, on the opportunity to study after graduating from secondary school, yet who always had the desire to pursue learning, gain further knowledge and qualifications, and advance their careers. Though CIM serves students of all ages and all walks of life, we still offer evening classes exclusively – in order to cater for the needs of working individuals. We still put emphasis on combining theory and practice and remain committed to offering the best and most accessible education at the most affordable fees.
CIM-Cyprus Business School enjoys Institutional Approval by the University of West London since 2011. It’s by now the longest and most successful collaboration between a UK University and a Cypriot Higher Education Institution.
The University of West London and CIM-Cyprus Business School are collaborative partners in the delivery of:
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Marketing (3 years)
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance (3 years)
- LLB(Hons) Law (3 Years)
- MSc Digital Marketing (12 Months FT/24 Months PT)
- MA Luxury Hospitality Management (12 Months FT/24 Months PT)