1. Decide on your programme.
2. Complete the appropriate Application Form.
3. The Application Form should be accompanied by all of your credentials and the application fee.
4. Send your Application to the Admissions’ Office.
5. The Admissions’ Office will review your application and inform you of the result within two weeks of receipt.
6. If successful, you will need to pay a 20% deposit in order to confirm your registration.
For Overseas students, please find below a document outlining the documents required for issuing a VISA.
ALL Application forms are submitted electronically through the CIM website
Undergraduate Entry Requirements
For any CIM Undergraduate programme the minimum usual requirement is a Secondary School Leaving Certificate with an average of 14/20 and good competence in the English language e.g. IELTS 5.
For any UWL Undergraduate programme the minimum usual requirement is a Secondary School Leaving Certificate with an average of 15/20 and good competence in the English language e.g. IELTS 5.5.
According to the Ministry of Education’s decision, all Overseas students must prove competency regarding the English Language in one of the following ways:
- IGCSE (Minimum D)
- IELTS (Minimum 5)
- TOEFL IBT (Minimum 70)
- Password Test (Minimum 5)
- Anglia Examinations (Minimum Intermediate)Michigan Language Assessment (Minimum ECCE 52)
- Cambridge GCE AS Level (Minimum C)
- University of Cambridge Exams (Minimum PET)
Postgraduate Entry Requirements
Entry requirements are flexible and are based on a candidate’s proven academic ability, motivation, experience as a manager or business executive and an assessment of the benefits that he or she is likely to derive from the programme. The usual minimum requirements are:
(i) A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University
(ii) 2 years work experience (for the CIM MBA & MBA Shipping)
(iii) IELTS 6.5 or equivalent