Accounting and Finance
Accounting as a subject is constantly changing in order to adapt to the needs of modern-day business. This course has been designed to keep up with these changes.
Successful completion of this degree will enable you to pursue a career in Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Corporate Finance, Taxation and Auditing.
The BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance Programme of the UWL has been consistently ranked in the top 10 of all the UK universities in the National Student Survey.
Exemptions from Professional Bodies
Holders of the BA degree in Accounting and Finance are eligible for maximum exemptions from ACCA (9) and 5 exemptions from CIMA’s Certificate level.
Facts and achievements
- University of the Year for Student Experience and University of the Year for Teaching Qualityin The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023
- Number 32 out of 121 universities nationwide in The Guardian University Guide 2024.
- Ranked 1st in London, 3rd in England and 4th in the UK in the National Student Survey 2023*.
- University of the Year for Social Inclusion in the Daily Mail University Guide 2024
- Employability – Our career-focused courses will allow to immerse yourself in your chosen career before you even graduate.
- Diversity – We have one of the most diverse student populations in the country.
*Average of all questions, excluding Specialists
- Recognised Secondary School Leaving Certificate with minimum grade 15/20
- Math competency i.e. 15/20 in the Mathematics subject of the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- English competency i.e. IELTS 5.5 or 15/20 in the English subject of the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent
Recognised by UK NARIC and KYSATS. Accredited by ACCA (9 out of 14 Exemptions)