As students work towards attaining their LLB degree, they will develop a thorough understanding of the complexities of the legal system. They also develop key skills to help them navigate their new career.
We aim to give students a well-rounded education in all aspects of the law, so they will experience:
- close interaction with teaching staff
- learning support as an integral element of modules
- focus on employability skills, including presenting, mooting, advocacy, and research
- ln addition, they will have the chance to learn from the wisdom and experience of leading guest speakers, including academics, barristers, judges and solicitors. Their expertise will raise students’ awareness of how the law operates in the real world.
Study & Career Progression
- chartered legal executive (England and Wales)
- Recognised Secondary School Leaving Certificate with minimum grade 15/20
- English competency i.e. IELTS 5.5 or 15/20 in the English subject of the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent
Recognised by UK NARIC and KYSATS.
- Guest Lecturing
- Material to students/lecturers
- Awards for Top-Performing students
- Internship and Work Opportunities
- Consulting Projects