WHY BE A MEMBER?
The aim of membership is to create an alumni society for our graduates who are inaugurated as members immediately after graduating. At the same time, we aim to create a community of marketers from across the industry, who we hope to incorporate into our marketing family, helping us promote the aims of the Business School in maintaining and increasing professional standards in marketing management in Cyprus.
- Gain the title FCIM (Fellow), MCIM (Member), ACIM (Associate).
- Be kept up to date with marketing developments both in Cyprus and abroad and receive our electronic journal The Market free of charge.
- One year free subscription to the Chartered Management Business School Portal.
- Be invited to attend open lectures given by prominent lecturers on current business problems and trends.
- Be invited to the social gatherings of Business School, such as the Graduation Ceremony held every September and cocktail parties.
- One year free subscription to Manager magazine.
- 10% discount for IMH Conferences (HR/Digital Marketing/Marketing)
- 5% discount for In Business & Gold Magazines
The following services are offered to members at a reduced fee:
– Market research
– Marketing and management consultancy
– Strategic planning
– Personnel recruitment
– In-company training
Membership eligibility – Requirements:
Membership to CIM is not for everyone in marketing management. Our Membership Association has very strict admission requirements and procedures. The Membership Council, meeting monthly, has to be fully convinced that an applicant is in a position to absorb and convey the messages of our aims and prove to the Membership Council that he/she has not only the necessary academic background but, most importantly, the skills and success record in the field of marketing and management.
Membership is open to three grades:
Associates – Young managers aged 22-30 with a minimum of a Higher Diploma in Business Studies or holders of the DMM (Diploma in Marketing Management) from CIM-Cyprus Business School PLUS 5 years marketing experience.
Members – Aged between 31-40. Should be a holder of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent with at least 10 years marketing/management experience.
Fellows – Must be over the age of 41, holders of at least a Masters Degree or a Post-Graduate Diploma from an accredited University and who, in the opinion of the Membership Council, have rendered outstanding services to the business world.
Please note that candidates without the above qualifications can also be considered for membership, provided that they have fifteen years business managerial experience and Business School is satisfied with the candidate’s business performance as well as his/her integrity and standing in society.
Membership is offered on a LIFE subscription basis. The rates are as follows:
ASSOCIATESHIP € 180
MEMBERSHIP € 280
FELLOWSHIP € 385
ASSOCIATESHIP € 230
MEMBERSHIP € 330
FELLOWSHIP € 430