5th Annual Academic Conference of the Cyprus Centre for Business Research at CIM: Recharging: The New World of Business
The Cyprus Centre for Business Research organises annually an international conference bringing together leading academics from Cyprus and abroad. The conference is one of the most important academic events held in Cyprus. Attracting world class researchers, mainly based in Europe, the conference provides for all attendees a friendly and supportive environment in which to receive feedback, share ideas, and generate collaboration.
The 5th annual conference of the Centre will take place at CIM Nicosia premises on Saturday, 17 September 2022. The conference is organised under the theme title “Recharging: The New World of Business”.
We welcome papers previously presented or scheduled for presentation elsewhere. The maximum number of submissions per person is TWO and each paper must be submitted to one track only.
Authors will be required to submit two copies of each paper:
- Anonymous version for review (deadline 4th June)
- Final version for conference proceedings (deadline 30th October)
- Services (accommodation, catering & entertainment (restaurants, wineries, theme parks etc), aviation, transportation, shipping, block-chains, gaming, etc)
- Technologies (eMarketing, social media, digitalization, etc)
- People (HRM, CRM, CSR, leadership, ethics, etc)
Key Dates and Deadlines
April 4: Paper submission opens
June 4: Paper submission closes
June 20: Registration opens (presenters & participants)
July 15: Deadline for paper presenters to register