Business Studies with Marketing
We hope you will leave us:
Facts and achievements
- University of the Year for Student Experience and University of the Year for Teaching Qualityin The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023
- Number 32 out of 121 universities nationwide in The Guardian University Guide 2024.
- Ranked 1st in London, 3rd in England and 4th in the UK in the National Student Survey 2023*.
- University of the Year for Social Inclusion in the Daily Mail University Guide 2024
- Employability – Our career-focused courses will allow to immerse yourself in your chosen career before you even graduate.
- Diversity – We have one of the most diverse student populations in the country.
*Average of all questions, excluding Specialists
- Recognised Secondary School Leaving Certificate with minimum grade 15/20
- English competency i.e. IELTS 5.5 or 15/20 in the English subject of the High School Leaving Certificate or equivalent
Recognised by UK NARIC and KYSATS